Do you believe in love at first sight?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I do, that's how my father fell for my mother, they've been happily married for over 20 years and survived what destroyer's a lot of marriages and I am a product of that of that love.

It's rare but it does indeed happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex and I had love at first sight. We were both besotted with each other. We saw each other at a festival. He was friends with my friends but we never spoke to one another. When i got home from the festival he had messaged me online having found out my details from other people. I travelled to meet him the next week (as he lived in another city) and we told each other we loved each other. We eventually broke up because of the distance, but to this day I've never had such strong feelings like that fo someone.

What Guys Said 15

• No. I believe in Lust at first sight

• No, I don't. At first sight you can only judge off a person's looks and have no idea what their personality is like. Lust at first site yes! but not love at first site.

• Yes.

This happens whenever 2 a man's and a woman's face have similar features. I read an entire book about this topic, it does exist !

• What s the book called?

• @archiz it's somewhat intelligible for English speakers though you can try it , but i bet there are books about this in English too - it had many photo examples of celebrity cuples like brad pit and angelina jolie

• Alright thanks ^^

• I don't think so. Usually the initial feeling of infatuation we feel is more so lust than actual love. Though by that same token, I also don't buy into the secular Enlightenment idea of love as a mere emotional-high or feeling outside of your control. To me love is more of a decision, to do what you know is best for the beloved even at the expense of your own life. I remember talking to an elderly Palestinian lady at Church one time and she was telling me about her arranged marriage long ago. She said that her and her spouse LEARNED to love each other, through choosing to put each other first in their lives. The emotions are certainly natural and play a part, but ultimately they are fleeting and transitory.

• no, how can you love someone without knowing anything about them?

maybe he/she looks like a 10/10 for you and you have a huge desire to get them now better and maybe you both end up in a relationship and love each other, but then it still wasn't love at first sight. it developed over time into love... that 10/10 could also have been a total asshole and your initial feeling would have turned into hate and not love!

• No. I believe in infatuation or admiration at first sight, but love is something that grows and develops, evolves from something else.

• No, because personality matters.

• lust =/= love

• I used to, but not anymore.

• Only if you're extremely shallow.

• Yes, because it happened to me three and 1/2 years ago.

• it can lead to love.

• Yes, definitely.

• what is that

• Im not sure what to vote for. Because i fell in love with my ex gfs beauty the first time i saw her and once i got to know her I fell in love with her personality. But we were young though. Now a days i fall in love with womens beauty but not their personality so im gonna vote no!

What Girls Said 14

• Personally, no I don't. I can have a mega crush on a guy, and be crazy about him , but I never fall in love at first sight.

It is the appearance which attracts me , but it's his personality which I fall in love with. So I need to get to know a guy really well before I fall in love, and give him my heart 💚

• no i don't. I'm not really convinced by that.

• No way, you can't love someone you don't know. If anything, it's lust.

• not really i think you fall for a person when you start talking to him and get to know him better

• No, but I believe in attraction at first sight..

• I believe in sexual attraction and sex at first sight but not love

• Yes I do :D

• I believe that people can fall deeply emotionally for someone based on just seeing them but it definitely doesn't mean it is returned or it is everlasting and magical

• I believe in lust at first sight but not love.

• Huh
    Never happened to me :p
    But who know, maybe ;)

• Yeah i do 😍😍

• In a nutshell, I think Frozen has shown us why that doesn't work.

• No, I don't believe - to love a person you should know his soul. Appearance is not enough.

• Yes i do.

I remember reading a story on her about a guy who married his first love.

read his take @knight1986