Which girl would you choose?

Girl 1: 110 pounds, 5'4", can be intimidating sometimes, caring, rich.

Girl 2: 170 pounds, 5'4", not intimidating, nice, not rich but not poor.

Explain why you choose the girl

• Girl 1 (why?)
  • Girl 2 (why?)
  • Other
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 1, because I like dangerous girls ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl number one I can get past her being intimidating I mean what do you expect her as well as the rest of her family is wealthy but like I said she's rich and she's caring. Being nice is a good trait but you can get that from one of your friends.

What Guys Said 11

• 5'4" 110 lbs, yeah that sounds intimidating.

I'd still chose her though because the other girl nearly ways as much as me.

Plus girl 1 is caring, that's always good.

• I like girl 2 because I really am not much on skinny girls, I prefer larger. That said a little intimidating would be nice

• I'd need to meet them and talk to them and then choose the the right match for me based on personality etc and which one made me laugh and happy/comfortable being around. Weight and money etc would never be a deciding factor.

• Girl #1 because she is more in shape and is rich.

• I like girl 1 cause she's caring.. and rich which could mean that she's capable and independent :D.

• I vote B, why? Most likely I can relate to her better and we may come from the same type background

• So you would not considered girl a just cause she's not from the same background as you?

• If you really like girl 1 would you leave her just cause you have more things in common with girl 2?

• Not sure about that

• I pick C. Kesha has money, wild with a sensitive aide not skinny just right.

• Girl 2 are stated as "nice" - that's like the first you'd look for lol

• Girl 2 but I'm making her hit the gym

• She doesn't want to lose weight. Why didn't you vote for girl 1?

• Girl 2 because she would be able to appreciate simple things a, but also girl one because she is caring and nice, so I'd take either :)

• So they're both nice, but one is fat.

Oh, decisions, decisions.

What Girls Said 4

• Neither. girl one is too skinny and seems stuck up and girl two is too big and seems blah. based on these descriptions. if all girl one has to offer is money and a stuck up attitude, and all the other girl has to offer is being nice, both are just no.

• Just cause she's rich does not mean she's stuck up

• She doesn't intimidated people, people just get intimidated when she starts talking cause they think she's just another stupid girl with a rich daddy

• thats a whole other story. way more added on information then the original description

• I can borrow girl one's awesome name brand clothes^^

• stop comparing yourself to other people

• Stupid question. Weight/height/financial status/"if she's sometimes intimidating" doesn't give enough info.
    You're probably a 5'4" 170lb poor girl trying to feel better. You're fine. A bit over weight, yeah, but being overweight/poor doesn't necessarily make you an undesirable person, though they are typically seen as undesirable traits.
    Again, you're fine. :)

• Im girl number 1

• Girl number 2 is not poor she's middle-upper class

• Ok... so you're trying to make yourself feel better because you don't see why you should feel inferior to this girl but you DO? Why is it a competition?