Hooking up with a guy while 'talking' to someone else?

So I've been talking to this guy for about a month but we aren't exclusive yet considering we're taking it slow and still getting to know each other. This guy I used to have a friends with benefits relationship with is comin into town and wants to hook up and I want to. But is this wrong of me, even me and the guy I'm talking to aren't "dating" yet? It's kind of just a "one last time" thing though. I want to date the guy I'm talking to but I'm not sure if that will even happen. I just want to hook up with my ex since its been awhile and possibly the last time I'll ever be able to. And if I was already dating the guy I was talking to I def wouldn't even consider it but like I said.. We're not committed to each other yet

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too sure. I guess it would depend on how your new guy found out. I just asked a question about a girl who I suspect did the same thing this weekend but I can't really say anything because she made it very clear that she wasn't trying to date anyone right now. But I guess I would say that it would be hurtful, granted you guys are closer than the girl that I've known for a little more than 2weeks. You have to go with your own morals on that one because it depends on the guy. Me? I wouldn't be hurt as long as I got to ultimately be with this girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say go for it. You're still single. And this hook up isn't in anyway wrong. But in the end it's really up to you and how you feel about the situation.

What Guys Said 5

• lol ask yourself this question "if you were in his position would you think I am okay with this!" If not than you have your answer! If so you also have your answer! Best of luck! I personally wouldn't do it, because if he really cares about you it could hurt his feelings. So i would just calm your urges and wait until your ready to get intimate with the guy your talking to currently. This is perhaps the best and safest option for you!

• It's okay, use protection as always. But keep yourself out of hooking up once in an exclusive monogamous relationship.

• That's really shitty. What a great person you must be.

• Yeah if you're thinking of something with the other guy you shouldn't do it

• No. But it will affect both of you at some point, whether now or later.

What Girls Said 0