Does he actually like me?

So I met this guy online and we've been dating for almost a month now. We usually go out once a week because both of us have crazy work schdeules. Since our first date he hasn't logged into his online profile and he has been texting me first almost every day. A couple of days ago he said he wanted to be honest with me and he told me he liked me and wants to continue to get to know me but that he understands if I'm done because he can't offer me something that will move faster relationship wise due to his crazy schedule. He said his schedule right now clearly isn't dating friendly. I told him I liked him too and was happy with how it's moving along. He responded with okay cool, I just didn't want you to think I was blowing you off. We didn't talk yesterday which kind of has me worried. Does this sound sincere or does it sound like an excuse and he's just trying to be nice about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, i think maybe he has stuffs going on behind his back. You should wait patiently for him or else continue date other guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you. Guys don't take texting and communication as seriously as we do. I wouldn't worry about it.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds sincere, since it lines up with what you already knew. If you're happy, then I hope you can just keep enjoying being happy. :)

• It could be very much sincere I'm not sure why he'd tell you he likes you if it's just an excuse :) If he's really busy give him a day or two if not ask him if he's been busy or if he feels differently

• I think he's being very sincere and honest. Try not to think into it too much.