Do I have to invite both twins?

I am friends with these twins, a guy and a girl. I like them both, but am closer with the guy and sometimes just want to hang out with him.

But in the past the girl has gotten angry/paranoid when she has been left out and thinks people hate her. I don't want her to feel like she's not liked or anything, I just think its weird sometimes when she's there because I'm into her brother!

Is there anyway to not invite her without her flippin'.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can hang out with the guy twin at one day in time and then hang out with the twin girl at another day in time. You can call her up and go to the mall or something and just hang out with her so she doesn't feel like you hate her and that you guys can hang out as "girls-only". Then you can invite the guy twin over at another time and go to the movies or something, where its only you and him. But, if she still takes it offensively. You should just tell her straight on that you have no hard feelings for her and that you DO like her and not hate her. Hopefully she'll get it.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have a single brother she might like? Double date? Anyone she might like whom you know? LOL Just kidding.

Invite her to do something w/o her twin bro FIRST. Then after she's gotten her special day, go out with her brother. She'll feel special that you picked her first.

What Girls Said 2

• Well you have a few options, if he knows you like him say you were hoping to spend more time with him but he can bring his sis if he wants or something like that but make sure he knows you wanted to see him. or invite a guy that she likes and introduce them and RUN.. lol or just tell her you really want time to talk to her brother.

hope it helps

• gosh! I know what you mean! I am a twin. I get so sad when mutual friends of me and my sister only invite her to do something =/ Are you REALLY close with them? why don't you just tell the girl that you have a crush on her brother ? =D I mean, when my sister and I are friends with a guy and he starts liking one of us.we understand and don't get offended when he only takes one of us somewhere. We even help each others relationships.