Girls, do you only like guy stuff to get guys attention?

Okay I think to attract men girls act like they enjoy guy stuff like football and baseball and video games and cars and beer. Or guy movies like the godfather or dirty Hary and girls pretend to like guy shows like tosh. o I mean I find it unnatractive when girls like guy stuff because they should be doing girl stuff like putting on makeup, watching sex and city and drinking red wine. Because that's what girls are supposed to do

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't pretend to like anything I don't just for the sake of getting attention... However, sometimes a girl may want to be included in a conversation and when it's all about sports and beer... It's hard. Also, it's nice when a guy and a girl can find things in common. For example- I don't care about sports. I don't watch them. I don't play them. But if I'm talking with a guy, and the topic comes up, I'm not going to just not listen to what he's saying and I'll try to keep the conversation going by saying something I know about them or how even though I suck, I still play basketball in my driveway.

What Girls Said 3

• But some girls really like to go ATVing and get all muddy, be in the middle of the crew cheering on the game or watch those action blood and guts movies. I paint my nails and wear makeup but Im def not gonna act like a girly girl. Not my style.

• Oh goodness. What a narrow view of the world you have.

• Yes. I am knitting a baby blanket while making a cheesecake wearing high heals, full make up, updo hair, evening dress and my pearls. 9 months lregnant and taking care of my other 2 kids... Cuz that what girls do right?