Do you ever think there's a chance you could meet someone on g@g?

I've seen this mentioned all over here and there, would you ever go out with someone from this website.

I'm getting more comfortable with a certain person but don't want to make things awkward

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance is a challenge for both people involved. Either one or the other has to pack up their shit and move to the other in a relatively short amount of time. I'd say within a year. It's tough maintaining that affection long term with just verbal conversations. I mean friends can do that.

What Girls Said 25

• Sure. I mean why wouldn't I? This person already knows where I stand with a lot of issues If they are familiar with my posts.
    They like me for my mind instead of the way I look (I assume because I have no pic up).
    That would be genuine right there and different for a change.
    In everyday life ,
    usually people like my looks first then their thoughts go from there.
    Having someone like me for my mind first and we click well, I'd always be willing to give that a shot !

• Wow I agree! Although, I am not as hmm... well spoken like you... I like that. I just say whatever comes to my mind. Anyhow, see ya around!

• Yep, thats some fucking good logic yea.

• @DamnCurtis I agree

• The odds are certainly in my favor 😛

• I would never go out with someone from this website unless I already knew them in person. Stranger danger.

• yes!! I asked him out too! lol hahah!

• It's not likely, but it's not impossible I suppose.

• Under the right circumstances.

• I know I'm just rattling you chain 😉 have a good day it's friday!

• Alright then.

• hmm sure, it's possible.
    however, i wouldn't move forward before i met them.

• Go out as in dates?
    Nah, plus I live too far away from most.
    But to meet up to hang out for fun if I happen to be travelling to their place or so, yea sure why not

• There's one person on here I would totally love to meet but he lives in another country so I know the chances aren't great.

• Of course, there is a slight chance I might meet one in a year and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet him <3

• I'm not going to date them but there is definitely someone that I have been on and off and on again with meeting. So it's possible. It's just up to one or both of you taking the initiative.

• There is one person from G@G who I would love to meet irl. But there's an ocean in the way. Maybe one day?

• I sincerely hope so...

• Yeah maybe one day...

• Yes, I've done it before, and I'll do it again!

• Sure, it could happen.

• "Can I find my wife at a strip club." Is probably the only stupider question. The answer to your question is about one in 25 million.

• Well some have I suppose

• How many decent marriages does your phrase, "well son have I suppose equal to? We talked about normal people, not ones with aberrant personalities. I refuse to give in to your vague generalization

• Ok then don't lol

• with a former gagger because this person likes me for my mind and wants me to meet him someday. we'll see...

• There a few in mind and they know who they r.

• Hmm maybe but I doubt it.

• Of course not.

• If I was really compatible with someone and liked them, and they lived in Canada sure :)

• Probably not all out of guys on here seem to be in club women hater and desperate.

• Yeah there's a chance.

• Yes, of course. As long as they're not a total creep. I know i'm only 14 but i think it's possible.

• I hope not! most of the guys on here are basically Elliot Rodgers in training. I don't wanna get shot by you crazy ass mras!

What Guys Said 18

• Sure there is a chance that this could happen , I have met some friends that I made through other social media. Anything is possable

• When I lived in Cali on my first account I almost met up with a girl on here that lived nearby , it was super random.
    She was hot, but kept talking about her ex. So I stopped taking to her lol.

• Sure it's possible though I'd want to meet them in person first before I moved forward, because you don't know how you'll actually be in their company you know? and I want to see if there was chemistry between us in real life as well as online and stuff.

• I consulted with the cabinet members, and we reached a unanimous consensus.

memecrunch.com/.../image.jpg?w=400&c=1

• Become friends sure.
    Maybe even SUPER good friends, absolutely.
    But I don't have too much of an interest in dating someone who is likely living 10,000 miles away.

Really depends on what the two people want yea.

• I would like such a chance...

• meet someone as in talk and be chill irl yes
    date no

• a chance? sure, someone lives pretty close to me. she even goes to the same supermarket lol... but if it will ever happen, don't know

• Me and a women on gag moved in together for a few years till we broke up

• Sure, but I doubt anyone lives nearby, so I'd say it's unlikely.

• Here? No idea
    But I know the world can be a small place

• After several conversations and some basic picture swapping, nothing sexual, I could give it a shot. I might be on my guard at first, but this site seems to have good people for the most part.

• Yes. It might even happen someday. But don't plan your future around it.

• I believe that truly anything is possible. 😊

• Yeah I met plenty of people.

• Most people here no to much 😁

• LMFAO!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO, LOL LMFAO!!! GOOD FUCKING LORD, LOL!!!

• No, I don't. I think there are way too many weirdos and freaks on here...