Can someone please explain this to me?

this guy, said i was trash and low class while his new girlfriend is ghetto, trashy, smokes and parties. he said i had no goals in life, while i do. Its insane to me how he judged me, while he is dating a very unattractive girl now, she probably kisses his ass and slept with him, i didn't. He wanted a girl that would stand up for him cause he is too afraid too stand up for himself. Please explain why he judged me...

Most Helpful Guy

• This is simply a case of him being upset and not getting what he wanted, and trying to manipulate your feelings by demeaning you. He was hoping that tearing you down would make you want to "prove him wrong" - by giving him what he wanted.

Thankfully, you seem to be smart enough not to be manipulated that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's rude. Just ignore him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know why he judged you but the better question is why are you so bothered about it? If he's a creep who cares what his opinion is? Brush it off. 😉

• Hypocrisy. You're a hypocrite. He's judging you. You're complaining but you're doing the same to someone else. He says that bccthats what he thinks of you obviously