My girlfriend wants to kiss, what should I do?

I'm dating a gorgeous woman, and she recently just asked to kiss me. I'm totally okay with it, but I'm not sure how I should respond, and what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well its pretty simple, kiss her but do it at the right time, when you two are alone, and kiss her, your already half way there, you know she wants to kiss you so what's the problem?

What Girls Said 2

• Just kiss her and quit over-thinking it.

• Mmmm eh kiss her I guess, what's to think about, she might think you are not interested if you think about it for too long. Don't let her wait anymore

What Guys Said 2

• Umm are you saying you're not sure whether or not you should kiss her I don't see why not. If you're asking why she would ask I'm guessing it's probably you didn't make an advancement to kiss her? I might be wrong but I think you're just overthinking the situation

• Just go with it. say alright and smile and then you go in for the kiss. show her you really want it.