How do you feel about your friends dating on of your EXs?

• They can have them. I don't care.
  • Not cool, you just don't do that to people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I once stopped seeing a guy (weren't dating yet) because he started acting very weird and depressive and clingy and then one of my friends went after him and I tried to warn her and she was like "Oh you're just jealous because now I am dating him" and I was like " seriously 😑" and let her be
    Then she realised I wasn't jealous at all lol

As for dating my exes. They can do it all they want lol, haven't really had any (only one guy who I broke up from after 3 days so it doesn't even count )

• Yeah, I don't mean to be sexist but what you said about warning your friend, I see so many girls that are bad at taking the hint when you give them those friendly warnings.

• Oh no worries, I know that it happens.
      Warned my bff to stop dating a guy and it took her almost two years, a threat and some violence to realise what a psycho prick he was.
      L
      When you see it from the outside it's much different and more rational than how the person in that relationship sees his/her S. O. and the problem

• Yeah it is. You are correct with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did that once. she cheated on me.

I asked him why he didn't warn me.

his reaction:

38.media.tumblr.com/...m456gguome1qfel0so1_400.gif

so yea, never again.

• What! If my friend was going to date a girl that cheated on me I would warn him that the girl in not worth it.

• I dont think he knew she was a cheater - but I did ask him it was cool prior. But he didn't really give me any warning, but I suppose that's my bad. either way, never again.

• Yeah and don't let girls fool you that they are as innocent as they think they are. Nearly 50% or 50% of the cheaters are females. Also in England 40% of domestic violence is women doing it to men.

What Girls Said 6

• Ah, it depends on if I'm over them or not, how we broke up, etc. Like, if I broke up with him because he cheated, or something like that, that was preventable and his fault, I wouldn't be ok with it, because hey, she's my friend and I care about her, I don't want her to be hurt. If it was my fault, or if either of us had a legit reason, and we're still civil, (and I'm over him) then by all means, go ahead! If it was all my fault, then go for it, but I don't really want to see him, other than to apologize. But I would never interfere, no matter what. If I wasn't ok with it, I just wouldn't spend time around them when he's there.

• Happened to me before. At first i felt uncomfortable. But don't care anymore

• if I've really moved on with my feelings I don't care if she wants my sloppy second she can have it

• I really don't care, they can have them. They're a jerk anyway.

• I get too jealous, even if we're not together anymore.

• Hopefully they will have a better shot than I.

What Guys Said 4

• id probably stop talking to them. that shits just weird I don't even like my food touching on a plate let alone something like this.

• That is not okay in my book. Hell there's been a few times that I've turned down girls because my friends liked them and they turned them down.

• Its a little messed up but I'd be fine with it.

• Go ahead. That's my sloppy seconds, but yeah go ahead.