Guys, What do you think about Asian chicks?

Most of the guys who I know have a crush on me are white (probs cuz it's a majority white school), but they never really approach me. It's usually the Asian guys who make a move. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Asian chicks, most of you are way more mature and act like ladies unlike many Western World Chicks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol but I was raised in the U. S. tho. I'm "reserved" around guys i don't know well (so stereotypically Asian, i guess), but my views are more liberal than most traditional Asians (i. e. I don't believe in submission to men or devoting my life to getting straight A's).

• Yeah well this is why I am starting to give up on Western world girls because many of them not all of them have such poor behaviour. Act so entitled. ugg...

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Usually, guys are likely to assume you will only be interested in Asian guys especially if you hang out with the Asian crowd. Makes it a little harder for them to approach you but it doesn't mean they don't like Asians.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would the knowledge that I've only ever dated Asians and half-Asians have anything to do with it?

• Yeah, it might contribute to that image if they know.

• I would go date them. :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian chicks. Very feminine. They're sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Feminine because we're "submissive"?

• Feminine does not equates submissiveness. You know this already. A fragile-looking girl can outsmart me. So not submissive. I am talking about looks and demeanor. A child can murder but he looks cute. So all just looks and style.

• Probably because they think they'll get rejected since most people like to date within their own race.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would the knowledge that I've only ever dated Asians and half-Asians have anything to do with it?

• Yeah could be that too.