Guys, What do you think about Asian chicks?

Most of the guys who I know have a crush on me are white (probs cuz it's a majority white school), but they never really approach me. It's usually the Asian guys who make a move. Why?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Asian chicks, most of you are way more mature and act like ladies unlike many Western World Chicks.

• Lol but I was raised in the U. S. tho. I'm "reserved" around guys i don't know well (so stereotypically Asian, i guess), but my views are more liberal than most traditional Asians (i. e. I don't believe in submission to men or devoting my life to getting straight A's).

• Yeah well this is why I am starting to give up on Western world girls because many of them not all of them have such poor behaviour. Act so entitled. ugg...

What Guys Said 4

• Usually, guys are likely to assume you will only be interested in Asian guys especially if you hang out with the Asian crowd. Makes it a little harder for them to approach you but it doesn't mean they don't like Asians.

• Would the knowledge that I've only ever dated Asians and half-Asians have anything to do with it?

• Yeah, it might contribute to that image if they know.

• I would go date them. :D.

• Asian chicks. Very feminine. They're sexy.

• Feminine because we're "submissive"?

• Feminine does not equates submissiveness. You know this already. A fragile-looking girl can outsmart me. So not submissive. I am talking about looks and demeanor. A child can murder but he looks cute. So all just looks and style.

• Probably because they think they'll get rejected since most people like to date within their own race.

• Yeah could be that too.