Do I need to get my boyfriend a Thanksgiving present?

See above.

He he said we don't need to get anything but I'm really nervous that he'll buy me something and then I'll feel shitty! But I also don't know what to get him if we are! I don't know if he likes flowers or what not.

Updates:
Apparently that's not a thing 😖 so thanks anyways!

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't realize people got gifts for Thanksgiving. If he said that you guys don't need to get anything, I'd go with that. Save it for Christmas! If you're really worried, bake him a yummy pie or something haha.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know if Thanksgiving presents are a thing

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha good. Nvm then. Somebody gave me one and scared me.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, definitely not a thing!

My older brother once gave our family a card for Thanksgiving and even I thought that was super weird, turns out he was announcing he was going to be a father.

0|1
    0|0
  • My family doesn't give Thanksgiving day presents. Food is the present. But I'm sure anything would be good because that's not a common custom. Why not just make him his favorite food?

0|1
    0|0
  • Just dont get anything... I don't think Thanksgiving presents are a thing... If he does get you something then you can always do a little surprise gift later for him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never heard of 'Thanksgiving presents' to begin with.

Also if you guys decided that you're not gonna be getting each other anything then just keep it at that.

0|2
    0|0
    • Haha I guess not! I've gotten presents before but wasn't sure

• You don't buy people gifts for Thanksgiving.

0|1
    0|0
  • A present for thanksgiving?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Getting presents for someone to honor the day we stole the country from native americans?

how fucking romantic

0|2
    0|0
  • Who gives thanks giving presents? Christmas is bad enough!

0|1
    0|0