Could my girlfriend be lying?

I went to a party with my girlfriend last week. Her brother threw it and all his friends we're there. They got too drunk and one of them broke my girlfriend rear car window because of how drunk he was. My girlfriend got mad and he started talking smack to her. I intervened and one thing led to another. Next thing you know we are fighting. I then slipped on a water hose and fell on my back the guy instantly got on top of me and got clean hits. As i was getting back up he nailed me in the eye. I got a black eye. Once it ended my girlfriend started talking smack to me. She was like "you embarrased me and you made things worst and to top it off you lost the fight how embarrassing". Oh wait it doesn't end yet. The next day my girlfriend went out with some friends to a party (keep in mind she's now answering my text, calls). She uploaded a pic of her sitting on a dudes lap throwing up a peace sign. I asked her if she messed with him and she said no? but when i asked her for his name she said she coudln't remember but that he's related to one of her friends.

Do you think she's lying?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your girlfriend is a party hoe i. e. she probably just gets wasted and hugs/kisses everyone in her drunken silliness.

That being said, both of you don't strike me as intelligent people. You're stupid for getting into a fight and she's a dumbo for getting pissy because you lost said fight rather than worry about your wellbeing.

I strongly advise dumping your idiot girlfriend and getting entirely new friends. The people you currently hang out with are nothing but trouble and will continue to drag you down to their level.

Most Helpful Guy

• You already asked this and I'm assuming you asked this again in the hopes that people tell you to stay with her but like everyone said on the the other post and this one aswell it seems, leave her she disrespected you immensely and if she didn't cheat yet than she will sooner or later. If she doesn't respect you than there's a high chance she doesn't carw about your feelings

What Girls Said 6

• 1. You don't trust her. 2 She doesn't respect you or value you. Just break up with her because it's not a fulfilling relationship, nor a healthy one if you don't trust each other.

• Potentially, or she just wants you to THINK so she based of the night before events. I mean fighting isn't the answer however at least you stuck up for her.. why would you want to be with someone that be littles you and whenever she's pissed seeks out other guys?

• Whether she is lying or not, I think the fact she finds it okay to sit on another guy's lap when she has a boyfriend is completely inappropriate. But maybe that's just me.
    Also, she reacted completely insensitively to the fight between you and her brothers friend.

You may never find out the truth behind this, so I think your options are to let this slide and see if anything else suspicious comes to a head or to break up with her.

• YES! RUN, RUN! lol no seriously, it sounds as tho she was already cheating on you or interested in someone else while at the first party with you. Sounds as tho talking smack to you was her way of letting guys within ear shot know she isn't impressed with you and is done with you. Then when she goes to the next party chances are word got around you were on the outs and she is "pretty much free." A decent girl would never have talked smack to you or be so disrespectful. A girl wouldn't jump into a guys lap for a picture that she doesn't even know his name. she didn't want to tell you his name bc she didn't want you to contact him.

• If she is capable of putting you down in front of people and disrespecting you by posing with another man, what makes you think she won't lie to you?

• I don't necessarily think she cheated but what she did was disrespectful.

What Guys Said 6

• She could be lying, but the main concern her is her lack of respect for you. She doesn't respect you, value you or care about you. Why are you with her man?

I gotta be critical of you too man, never start a fight because you don't know what's going to happen, you could have hit your head and died man and for what? Being a captain-save-a-hoe for what? You've got no thanks for it, you got a black eye and it could have been so much worse for you then that.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7bed723db7.jpg

bro are you fucking kidding me? I got heated fucking reading this. Not only did she give you shit for DEFENDING HER, but then she stops responding to you and goes and sits on some other guys lap at a fucking party?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STILL DATING THIS PIECE OF SHIT

• Didn't I answer this already today?

I can't be that drunk... I haven't even had anything yet..

• Lying or not, doesn't matter.
    Dump the bitch. You deserve better.

• Dude I would so dump her. Never mind the fucked up shit she did when you were trying to defend her but who the fuck thinks it's okay to sit on a dudes lap and send you the pic. I suggest dumping her. If she didn't cheat it sounds like she will

• Id just stop talking to her. No explanation just done