Would you date me?

So this is completely objective but I'm just curious:) our society puts so much judgement onto physical appearance, without any other indication only personality, would you date me? I am 23 and play the piano and sing, am Christian but not an avid church goer, can cook, hand sews quilts for hospitals, and pretty easy going. I enjoy running marathons and I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh, but also have a more "brainy" side. I have a degree in childhood education and teach the second grade.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you enjoy running marathons then one can already deduce that you are healthy and possibly look good so yea I would date you. Why was that the only thing I looked at when you mentioned all of the other personality traits? Because let's not be naive, if you wouldn't have mentioned the marathon thing I would have assumed you're the type of person who says they have a nice personality while sporting an extra 60 kilograms on themselves.
    Looks don't play the main role but they play a major role in attraction. In fact, looks get you a partner but personality makes them stay.

• Man ! Thank you for this wonderful sentence "Looks get you a partner but personality makes them stay." It is so heart warming to a point that I'm almost going to have some tears. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you join my tribe of warriors

What Guys Said 11

• nothing you said really stands out. i mean they don't say much about your personality other than you can do certain things or believe in certain things that billions of other people do. and some of your traits you described are subjective. you may be actually be really smart or you may actually be kinda stupid (i know a lot of stupid people who got degrees). and of course, there's the looks aspect. obviously you aren't fat since you're a runner, but you could be really skinny (borderline anorexic). taking all of that into account, i'd say no, simply because i don't know anything about you.

• You seem great. But i do agree with @apple24, you need to loose that wild side, because he guys are by nature more adventurous, so we appreciate that, at least for me.

But you do seem a creative aand caring person, thaat's really good.

• Heyy!!! She need to be fun!!! I want some-one crazy fun!!! Hahha yeah my career might be anime one day that says a lot about me...

• Yeah but I feel dumb since I really don't study for things... I really should be more educated by I just like feelings and begin a free spirt school on the other hand suck the life out of me!!!

• @apple24Now talking a little more seriously.

One thing that happened with me was that i couldn't study on my house because it sucked a lot (the house), so i started to do it on other and different places, inside or outside. That made me relax, feel more positive and helped a lot. Maybe your study place is just plain boring, sad, desinspirational.

Promisse me you will do more to chnage that, will you?

• sounds like you have a great personality :)

• Nothing really stands out for me when it comes to interests. Would give you a shot but remain skeptical if anything can become of it.

• What is your physical appearance? Would I want to wake up next to you? Don't judge a book by its cover they say but the cover is what draws you in. Would you draw me in?

• You have excellent credentials.

Men are visually attracted though, that's something that hasn't changed in 10,000 years.

• I'm 21 though, I don't know, would that be okay though?

• sure, why not

• Yes, Yes I would date you according to those things.
    Now what are your flaws?

• are you pretty big butt than yes all that description was unnecessary

• thatdepends if your are hot or not, sorry looks dictate most of it

What Girls Said 3

• Based on what I read no! You sound to plain Jane. Where's the adventure? The crazy dream the unreachable!!!

• You have many great aspects, but I would want to get to know you before deciding on anything, even if all the aspects match the wish list… :-D

• yes
    i will i like