If someone wear color contacts does that make them fake or is that a turn off for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I just wouldn't like that I wouldn't be able to try and read her emotions because she has some color stuff in front of it. Also, contacts with colors never really react so they don't show any emotion, and I don't like that. I understand changing your eye color might be something you always wanted, but I just would rather have her get that layer eye surgery thing that you can change your eye color, but that's 5 grand. I say natural is best, the the perminate eye surgery is 2nd best, and color contacts are definitely a unlike thing by me, sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't make them fake. It just means they want to try a different look, and it's not like you're going to wear them all the time because you will need time for your eyes to breathe. Coloured contact are like any other accessory, and they can help make or break an outfit/make-up style. If a guy can't accept that you like to experiment with different looks, forms of self expression, and demands that you look like what he tells you to look like, then the bum isn't worth it.

What Guys Said 8

• Why would that detail be a problem, heck I wear diapers and rubber pants daily due to a bad fall I had one day but it is my only flaw.. and I still go on dates.. and I would hope I am not thought of as a fake or a boring person in any way shape or form.. it is very petty to me if one thinks things like that.. weather its colored contacts or colored adult diapers and plastic pants.. take care

• Of course it's fake... it's a color contact.

For me, I don't like it. It's just a different color, almost seems like you aren't comfortable with your natural color and needed something else.

• Yes, that can be a turn off.

• burgers, fries, milkshake! I need the real thing not no fakes.

drop the makeup, drop the contacts, keep it real pls - n thats that

• Maybe, but it will make me more observant, looking at her eyes while talking, which is a good thing.

• In my not quite limited experience, girls who wear color contacts are full of drama... (but also great in bed).

• Eyes are the door to the soul. It's weird to love someone that feels "blue", then we wake up with a "brown" ... i imagine it's a littlee like da "hell? who is this stranger in my bed?"

Dont mess up with the eyes girls, not necessary.

• yes it makes them fake.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL! Can you imagine that? "BABE I AM SO INTO YOUR CHERRY LIMEADE COLOR EYES THAT I CAN'T FACE A REALITY WITHOUT THEM!!!11!!!" I feel like if a guy is that "turned off" by something as silly as contacts, he's really not mature enough to be dating anyway.

• No. It's an expression of themselves, just like any other clothing.

• I wish I could put contacts on but I can't stuck with the glasses!