Does he know I like him and want more?

a year ago we hooked up and slept together, after a night out. And a month later he asked me out on a date over the holidays and 2 days later we hung out again. But I was still in school, two hours away so we'd just hook up whenever we would see eachother. I have moved back after finishing school and we have been hooking up ever since.. I have really fallen for him!! I like him and actually do care about him. But we have never really talked about what we are or our feelings at all, so I asked him if he liked me and he said of course so I told him I do too, and that I care about him, but he was sort of in disbelief (We were both been drinking). I am partially to blame, because I've only told him liked him once when I drunk messaged him.. And have never said anything about wanting more... But I'm always the one inviting him to come out with me and my friends, and ALWAYS messaging him first, Drunk messaging him a lot, wishing him luck on an exam etc but then I guess I do things that could confuse him like talk to another guy on the phone when he's with me, and he called me mean or I refused to kiss him when we were out (been drinking) and he got pretty mad.. but Its because I have absolutely no idea what he wants or what he feels for me... Is he just as confused as me?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's just quite happy with having you as a booty call. He's not confused at all. Just doesn't want to spoil a good thing by giving you any mixed signals.
    If the sex is good every now and again , take what you can get.
    Or have him knock you up I guess like so many other girls do to keep a guy. Or think they can if they go off protection and get preg behind a guys back.

• well Ill just end things with him if he's not interested in more. we were both down with something casual but now Im over the casual and want more. If thats not what he wants, thats fine. Ill just move on. no point in dragging it out and I don't want to get hurt

• That's the problem when u start having a fuk buddy. Emotions kick in then heart get broken. Feelings get hurt :-(
      Sorry to hear.
      It's not like you can't get some other volunteer to give it to you any time

What Girls Said 0