Would a guy notice if a girl suddenly became confident?

I've become close to this guy over the semester after we exchanged numbers at a party and i thought he may have been interested in me, and i even crashed at his house one weekend and he slept on the floor while i took his bed, nothing happened at all and i know he has hooked up with a decent amount of girls. When we first started talking it was a little bit flirty and he would always invite me to join him to study and stuff, but now its so platonic and casual.

Sometimes I come off as kind of conservative and too nice, so I want to kind of "womanize" myself. I really like him, but I feel he sees me as a younger sister or something. I kind of have a baby face and I guess I'm kind of shy sometimes. I once asked if he thought so, and he said sometimes I seem nervous.

I want to be more confident and assertive? Would he notice? How can I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he would notice and the thing is. Unless it's you being confident and not you trying to be someone confident then he will wonder what's going on. But yeah. Will will notice even the smallest details. We just don't mention half of them. Not sure why to be honest. Just in case were wrong I suppose. But be yourself. He obviously likes you being genuine. x

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure that faking confidence will help. You might just become afraid to express what you really feel if this does turn into something because you won't want to break that illusion.

You could always play up your nervousness. You could say you're nervous around him because he's attractive and nice and smart. You could let yourself be nervous and blush and giggle. He might be taking it slow because you're nervous, which I think is respectful, but it clearly hasn't made him dislike you.

What Guys Said 2

• I absolutely notice confidence, so I probably would. And that's great, its a good thing so be confident!!

• Guys always notice confidence, or at the very least false confidence.

What Girls Said 1

• Hell yeah he would notice. Comfort comfort comfort. Wear clothes ur comfortable in. Be in a position that you're comfortable in.