Is it a good sign when he calls?

So I really can't figure out with this guy is thinking. He asked me to hang out two saturday nights ago but something happened so we couldn't, and he said he for sure wants to make it up. He hasn't asked yet. But in the last week or so he started calling me instead of texting. Is that a good sign? He called me on saturday, and said he just got home and asked if he could call me back so we talked for about 20 minutes getting to know each other, like he was talking about his family and how many kids he wants, then his phone up and died. Before all this I noticed he started telling me I look pretty that day and things like that. Could this be something or am I dumb? I am just feeling impatient because I really like him and I want him to ask me to hang out again, not me ask him. I don't even know if that was supposed to be a "date" or not. I just feel so retarded in the whole situation. I really want to get to know him better and figure out where he is coming from. What should I do? Does any of this even mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, you don't have to feel silly or anything, it's a new situation, everything is like a mystery to unfold. And it sounds like he is making more of an effort to get to know you and he is feeling more comfortable around you. I would try to bring up stuff you do with your friends, or want to do with your friends and see if he says something like "Oh, we can go and do that over the weekend. " Nothing too complicated for him to pick up on, just some things that you think he might take the opportunity to pick up on.

What Guys Said 2

• Text has it's place, but a call says a lot more. And a call beats text in two other ways. Unless your really fast on the keys, you can get a lot more said in a short call. Plus you can hear each others tone of voice. A real laugh beats an lol any day. You can tell how long pauses are and more. Where text is better is when you need a few minutes to really think of the best words before you answer. So calling is a good thing, but don't read too much into it until you have more time to know each other.

• Yes, its a good sign when a guy call AND talks about his family, It's kind of a way of trying to tell you what he wants in his future. Texting someone usually means words is enough to tell what you want to the other person, but calling means he wants to hear your voice(closer). Asking you to hang out(possible alone) means he want to know you better, spend time with you alone. In my opinion I do think he have feelings for you.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy calls it's because they want to talk to you and that is a good sign that he might be into you. The kids and family. Hmmm I'm not really sure maybe he's really comfortable with you.