Girls, Would you reject guy because he has skinnier arms than you?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• nope as long as he doesn't mind chubby arms lol!

What Girls Said 13

• I don't pay attention to this stuff but he'd have to have bone arms because I've always had tiny arms, but it isn't an instant X.

• As I tend to like tall and wiry men, no.

• it depends on his whole body. like if he is skinny and the same height as me, nope! never happening. but if he is skinny but tall and weighs more then me (like 20+ pounds more) then yeah i dont mind at all.

• Haha no cause my boyfriend is a bit skinnier than me and I'm already skinny lol but his arms are the only thing bigger than me

• Well my arms aren't exactly fat as it is, so I think it would look slightly odd if his arms were that skinny, but no, I wouldn't reject him just because his arms are thin, it would just depend on what he's like.

• Probably I'm the type of girl that likes a little rough housing so if you can't dominate where it matters it ain't going to work.

• You can be skinny and dominant in bed also, right?

• You could be but it would probably look like an ackward image if she's bigger than you.

• if we love each other than no

• Yeah, that's gross and freaky. Imagine that you're sleeping and I squeeze your arm

• Squeezing arms is sexy right? If they are skinny - it's turn off?

• No never. I actually prefer skinnier guys better anyway

• I love skinny lanky men so no

• he would look very weedy.

• No as long as he looks bigger than me

• It's kinda a turn off. I want to feel him like a man not a girl lol if that makes sense. He better hit the gym and work on those arms.

• How would you convince him to go to gym?

• And work on arms?