Many people try hard to approach me because I am attractive but once they talk to me they dont enjoy😓 I am very shy and naive 😓 guys help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• when you're attractive you get to be spontaneous and share your feelings and opinions ( as long as theyre not dumb ) also you get to act like you dont care and people will still like you , even if you dont think you have what to say just sit there and look pretty , usually enough.

• Yes I dont know always what to say😓

• you dont have to drink or do drugs most girls do and decent guys want these girls , just act nice and normal , talk ask if you dont know something it doesn't have to involve a lot of thinking , if you have something to add add if not then ask what you dont know , after a while you develop a sense of humor, and a wide knowledge base , this is the only way there is no secret to it , just go out ther and act like you want to.

• 😊 I will try

Most Helpful Girl

• Because begin attractive only get you to the door not the complete entrance!

What Guys Said 7

• They try hard to approach you then find out you have ZERO personality?
    Your just another pretty face with nothing else?
    You would be suprised how many don't care at all.

I don't know what u can do

• They don't care about personality or face?

• Honestly? Most of them don't !!
      It's a sick world.
      A hot body goes ing way in life.

I've been with some real ding bats with killer body's and brainless.
      Would a guy date a fat out going girl or brainless twat with killer body first?
      Know what im sayin?

This ugly resl ugly chic at the local coffee shop is just ugly as sin but OMG has the hottest butt ever. I am attracted to her big time. It's her butt

• How do you know they don't enjoy talking to you?

• They talk and I listen all the time

• I just feel it as I feel they like how I look so much I feel they don't like my personality

• Well you could be imagining it or stressing out over a few bad experiences.

Maybe you could ask the girls for tips on talking and flirting with guys?

• Well, you just have to try and get comfortable with being open with people in general. I sometimes am shy with girls, but I try hard to be open and have a nice, conversation with them. I just be myself, maybe add some witty comments in to get them to laugh and maybe get a number if I wanted to date them

• I would talk to your friends. They tell you when your being played

• Well what nationality are you?

• Shy and naive eh? Prime target for those older "nice guys"!

• You could be boring

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem hahhahaahha. Let me know if you figure it out!