Convinced my girlfriend to wait in line with me for a black Friday deal, but how should I make sure she is warm?

After some convincing she said she'd wait out there with me for 4 hours, but she wants me to dress her so she isn't cold at all. We're just sitting in line so I see where she is coming from, any quick thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thermal underwear, knee high socks, sweat pants, snow pants on her bottom. Thermal, quarter zip fleece, hoodie and a parka on her top. Hat, scarf, mittens,
    boots. She should be good to go :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Have sex with her, that'll keep her warm for a full 8 minutes.

What Girls Said 4

• A coat... obviously... hat, gloves, scarf... etc

• Parka and ski pants, seriously. If you're just sitting around it get COLD. If she is a skiier get her to wear that and don't take know for an answer!

• A hat, mits, scarf, 2 pairs of pants, thick socks, boots, maybe pocket warmers like the ones you put in mits 😊 good luck stay warm

• This is a great suggestion! I'm at her house so she has lots of stuff. So what do you mean by two pairs of pants? Another person suggested snow pants, is that what you were thinking?

• Thanks!!! I asked her and she does have snow pants, but she is hesitant because she thinks it's "lame" but I'm going to try and convince her!

• Lol they do look kinda funny but ask her if she'd rather freeze and be extremely cold or not wear them because she's scared of what irrelevant people think :P

• Clothes ...
    ...

What Guys Said 2

• Fleece-lines jeans, two t-shirts, hoodie, leather jacket, thick gloves, two pairs of socks, good boots that go a little up the calf, and a warm hat.

• How old is that she doesn't know to dress herself?

• she's like 25 lol, I think she just wants me to make the effort since I convinced her to go out, I think it's like a silly challenge