Guys, what do you think of my ass?

Guys, what do you think of my ass?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• are you asking objectively? or more from the 'primal' standpoint? Because that answer is "yes, of course I would do dirty things to you."

But objectively, I would say that your ass fits the profile of what would commonly be regarded as a "nice ass."

0|0
    1|0
    • I ask objectively.. you like or no?

• yes. I like. It's an ass I could certainly find myself obsessing over, if given the opportunity...

• Looks like all the other mom asses I see at the grocery store. Kinda flat. It just looks curvy because you are leaning forward. Probably more fat than muscle. I could be wrong since your wearing a bulky top. If you weren't bending over or if you posted a profile view it would help if it's. A JLo or a jello ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see some modest curvature showing through your tracksuit bottoms where the gluteus maximus connects with the hamstrings. Otherwise, it's just a derriere where faeces is expelled from, and in the absence of a human face, particularly uninteresting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me lick it

0|0
    0|0
  • looks interesting.. in good shape

1|0
    0|0
  • A butt is a butt is a butt.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would slapp to your ass

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like you used to have a fat butt, but fell out of a 10 storey building right onto your rump, saving your life but flattening your arse forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think shit comes out of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • good enough, nothing to worry bout :) u want do some squats... and go vegan raw food faw fruit look at eelee the banana girl on youtube! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh, it's okay I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • stand properly...

if you want a real opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • u definitely got something there

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't bend over unless I tell you to... get that ass out of my face or else...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehhhhhhhhh

1|0
    0|0
  • Might need a higher quality photo ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Its nice, very sexy :)

1|0
    0|0