Guys, what do you think of my ass?

Guys, what do you think of my ass?

19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• are you asking objectively? or more from the 'primal' standpoint? Because that answer is "yes, of course I would do dirty things to you."

But objectively, I would say that your ass fits the profile of what would commonly be regarded as a "nice ass."

• I ask objectively.. you like or no?

• yes. I like. It's an ass I could certainly find myself obsessing over, if given the opportunity...

• Looks like all the other mom asses I see at the grocery store. Kinda flat. It just looks curvy because you are leaning forward. Probably more fat than muscle. I could be wrong since your wearing a bulky top. If you weren't bending over or if you posted a profile view it would help if it's. A JLo or a jello ass.

• I see some modest curvature showing through your tracksuit bottoms where the gluteus maximus connects with the hamstrings. Otherwise, it's just a derriere where faeces is expelled from, and in the absence of a human face, particularly uninteresting.

• Let me lick it

• looks interesting.. in good shape

• A butt is a butt is a butt.

• i would slapp to your ass

• It looks like you used to have a fat butt, but fell out of a 10 storey building right onto your rump, saving your life but flattening your arse forever.

• I think shit comes out of it.

• good enough, nothing to worry bout :) u want do some squats... and go vegan raw food faw fruit look at eelee the banana girl on youtube! :)

• Ehhh, it's okay I guess.

• stand properly...

if you want a real opinion...

• u definitely got something there

• You don't bend over unless I tell you to... get that ass out of my face or else...

• Mehhhhhhhhh

• Might need a higher quality photo ;)

• Its nice, very sexy :)