Can a man change his feelings for a woman after sex?

I was talking to my friend and he is in a dilemma.

He was telling me that he got involved with this girl mostly because he wanted to get laid not because he had feelings or desires for her. He said they went out a few times until he finally got laid with her, now he is telling me he feel weird about her. When he asked me what he meant by weird, he avoided the question. I can only guess he developed feelings for her. Is this possible? To go out on a date with a person and have no interest in her but develop feelings after the sex?

i myself have gotten involved with women I like so I don't know if this is possible. Anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well women do it so I don't see why it woud be impossible for men.

• Good point, but again men are different in various things. Anyway, I respect your opinion. Thanks

• No chances are the sex was just good and he's thinking with his dink and putting the pussy in the pedestal.

• hahahahahahahahahaha you take the last word. Again, I respect your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I loved my girlfriend after 3rd kiss

What Girls Said 3

• I am not sure... I mean he can but I am not sure!

• Yes it totally is! Mostly because he probably enjoyed it and enjoyed it. The physical attraction of having sex led to lots of chemistry. He most likely craves it again and that's why he's feeling weird because he didn't like her before. The issue is relationships like these often times don't work out so even if they were to date, it probably wouldn't work out eventually

• Thank you so much, I appreciate your insight!

• I think it's possible. Sex has a chemical effect on the brain. He may have developed feelings, and I don't think that would strange or unusual.

What Guys Said 0