Is it normal I want to fuck her?

There is a student in my class Geology class that's not the smartest. Yet this girl is very unique, the way she dresses, the way she talks, the way she moves, her eyes, her smile... she's beautiful. Obviously she's younger than me, but when I look at her I seriously wonder "why the fuck am I married?, I want to fuck this girl!".

is this normal?

I teach at a college level. And no I won't act on it. I just want to know if this feeling is normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a high school teacher, just push it aside and move on with life. You probably just miss being young and free. Maybe you didn't sow your oats before marriage.

Fucking a student is a terrible idea, 100%. Even if you weren't a teacher, you'd get annoyed with her after a week and then feel guilty because kids get attached easily and it's easy to crush them accidentally.

• I just saw the update, but most of it still stands except there is less to lose. I definitely notice fit college boys out jogging (my commute goes by a campus), but even if I was super hot and had their actual emotional interest, the maturity difference goes awry fast. My last boyfriend was 24 to my 32 and a real dear, but we just weren't in the same place and it became difficult. But it's totally normal to be attracted to young people.

• Gosh I just want to know how to avoid this feeling, I've thought maybe I'm too stressed out so I started jogging but nothing... I though it was the unfrequent sex with my wife, she understood I may have need that and we stated having sex at least 6 days a week. But it didn't help. I don't go as crazy with my wife as I go with my student. She melts me only with a look, I don't know what to do. Anyway thanks a lot for your insight. I appreciate it!

• It'll pass, that's my only advice really. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I would hate to be your wife. If you're having trouble with your thoughts then when you're with the girl keep it professional. Try to think of her as ONLY a student. And keep your hands to yourself before you're tempted to put them on her.

• I respect your opinion, thanks a lot. And just so you know, I never thought of acting on it, I was just curious to know if having this feeling is normal. I know is correct because she's my student and she's only 20. Thanks anyway.

• I really hope that you don't teach high school or younger.

• No, I teach at a college level. I'm her geology professor.

• Ok, thanks a lot for your opinion. I really wasn't thinking of acting on it. I just want to have the certainty that I'm not going nuts having weird feelings for a student of mine.

• No those are still inappropriate feelings. Just because someone else has had them before you doesn't make them ok.

• Keep it as a fantasy eh.

• Its not bad to think that way just don't act upon it.

• No because that's your student and your married you creepy cradle robber. O_O

• You're a bit sour huh sweetheart, maybe you're not getting it! Anyway, I'm not acting on my desire, so how the heck am I a "cradle robber"? Specially if she's only 20 and I'm 27? 🤔 Geez don't need your opinion kid. Thanks.

• If you ask for an oppinion on the internet towards the public be prepared for an answer like mine. Also your thinking it is just as creepy and she is like almost the same age as me and pretty much fresh out of high school I would not be surprised if she would respond the same way as me. Mr. Senior citizen.

• I wouldn't say its normal but id imagine its happened to other before too...

• How old are you? And how old is she?

• She's 20 and I'm 27.

• It normal I mean your a man. I think everybody goes through that at some point liking someone younger sexually

• Better not act on it.

• I won't, I'm simply wondering if this feeling is normal?

• Thank you! Finally I get an answer. I've felt guilty for having this feeling specially because I'm married.

• Nah, crushes are normal. Whether or not you act on said crushes is what really matters, but a crush itself is harmless.

What Guys Said 2

• It's simply your human instinct to reproduce. Fortunately you're intelligent enough to know that instincts shouldn't always be acted on.

• Yeah, marriage isn't real. Unless, you're truly in love.