Girls, Would you rather give 1 man twenty chances, or 20 men one chance?

Would you rather be in a relationship with a guy who messes up a lot -and you keep giving him chances hoping he will change?

or would you be more of a serial dater where if he messes up, you move on to the next and see if a new guy is better?

is one dating style better than another

9

Most Helpful Girl

• look, I'm not expecting to get in a relationship with Mr Perfect, because he doesn't exist. my man is gonna make mistakes, and so am i, no doubt. id give him all the chances in the world because that's love. it really does depend on the kinds of mistakes being made of course, but for the most part, I'm that girl who will hold on till death if he is worth it.

What Girls Said 8

• I think both are pretty meh- I mean for someone to screw up twenty times would just tell me theyre not listening to me and theyre not paying attention to the things I care about most! As for serial dating, you're not always going to find the one for you 1,2 even 5 times around thats why you "date" to see your match. So I don't know i"m not sure, I'd rather just talk to a lot of people then proceed to go on a date with them If I feel the connection haha. What would you do?

• Yikes, that's a difficult question. I'm leaning more of the second option, serial dating, more. But that is dependent on what they do to mess up things, there are some big deal breakers, red flags and moral/ethical conflictions I take seriously enough to end things right there.

• NEITHER of those are good lol! I would be neither bc if u keep giving a guy THAT many chances, he won't learn or care bc he gets away with everything! & I wouldn't be the second one either, bc u should give everyone a chance! U shouldn't just cut someone off for one mistake lol!

• I give one man one chance.

• Lol give one guy twenty chances? hell no

• I don't really give people second chances.

• I gave this 1 guy 20 chances. Honestly, it seemed like he was worth it. He meant a lot to me so thats why I gave it, and also because Im naive and dumb.

• I'm more option 2. I wouldn't break up with a guy over something trivial, but if it's a serious thing and he messes up (cheating for example)... on to the next, no multiple chances.