Why would an extremely young (23-28) successful man or woman be on a dating site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking for a hookup
    Socially awkward
    Doesn't have time to date
    Heard its a good idea

• One more to add: Being lonely.

• I'd add being bored. I'm on online dating sites whenever I'm bored. I like to meet new people, go new places, and maybe make a connection. It's convenient.

• nicely done

What Guys Said 3

• They could be too busy to meet people or they people in their inner circle aren't attractive.

• Part of being successful is being busy, and not having any time to go trawling bars or evening classes or whatever hoping to find someone.

• he's trying to find Miss Perfect for himself.

What Girls Said 6

• Because its harder to go out and meet genuine people. Online dating is an easy way to filer out the people that are after you for the wrong reasons, especially if you're out and most people are looking for drinks to be bought and or if theyre successful they usually don't have TIME to go out all the time.

• he wants love and can't find it?

• We live in the age of online shopping and instant gratification. Why go out when you can stay in with the same results?

• I like your blonde logic.

• It was intended to come across as sarcastic, hehe. I'm actually quite bitter about this new culture we have going...

• Because humans are social creatures and loneliness affects us all. No one is immune to it.

• They can't find a decent man

• Easy they suck at dating.