I had to say it?

Im 18, never kissed a guy, never had a boyfriend, and im a virgin. people tell me I'm pretty and I shouldn't have any problems getting a boyfriend but it's not that simple...

Most Helpful Guy

• So?
    And I think it's good that you haven't cause in rare cases relationship work's at teenage so just chill and be happy 😊 your Mr Right is coming soon...
    And it's simple

Most Helpful Girl

• No need to worry. I didn't date much until I was a little older. I hadn't had sex until I was halfway through college. I don't think there's anything wrong with you.

Wait until you find what you're wanting. I think it's worth it. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Relax, a lot of people older then u haven't had it yet

• Well that's the fact there; its not easy to get that one person that you'll trust completely and rely on but it doesn't mean its impossible to find one... You just have to be patient and not act desperately after all whats the hurry for kissing or losing your virginity at the expense of a lifetime regret

• My dear don't let that bother you too much, unless... your one of those Crazy Cat Ladies other than that I'm sure it'll work out. One question tho; Are you the shy type?

• Hahah yes I am. I can't even talk to a guy. I only have likr one close guy friend an I've known him since middle school. Im in high school. Ughh it sucks. When guys try to hit on me, i freak out and turn red. I get nervous and when they approach me, I guess I freak them out by my awkwardness.

• That actually sounds kinda cute tbh. But I get where your coming from.

• Yeah I guess it's not cute to some guys because they quickly move on...

What Girls Said 1

• I know a lot of people like you. You're good 👍