Should I keep talking to her or stop? Am I in the friendzone?

Ok I like a girl and she also talks very nice and happily to me...
In the class... she never came and sat with me in the class... its always me who used to stand from my seat and go upto her and sit with her... she always talked to me happily and nicely...
but the problem is... we meet once a week only on sundays and sometimes we dont talk at all...
and sometimes she comes to me during breaks and talks to me for about 5 mins and then just leaves me... i dont chase her around coz i dont wana seem desperate...
so there's this guy who gave her juice in breaks... i went to her offered handshake...
she behaved like totally off with me infront of that guy... she did not smile and only talked about studies...
and then she excused herself and went out... while going out she said thnx to me...
she returned after 2 mins and sat on her seat... as if she was trying to distance herself from me...
what should i do? please help me

• I am in the friendzone... And I should stop talking to her... She likes that guy and she avoided me infront of him.
  • She likes me... and I should keep talking to her.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Voted A. It seems like she does see you as just a friend, but I also feel that it's not too late for you to change that!

• So what should I do? ...
      she talks to me fine in that guy's absence... but when he is in the class... she doesn't even smile at me...

• Thnx mate... i will move on to next girl now :)

• You're most welcome! :)

• Hard to tell. The best way going forward either way is to simply ask her out. She likes you she will say yes, friendzone, no. Either way you can move on.

• She likes that guy... coz she follows him in the hallways and gives him eye contact...
      What should i do now?

• Try and show her you are thebetter catch. She might not go for it. But she might.