Girls, Would you choose guy one or two?

Ok, guy one is wealthy and financially stable. He has a place of his own to live, and would be able to provide a very comfortable and relatively worry free lifestyle for you. He also is overweight and not attractive. He is also obnoxious, selfish, arrogant and tends to look down on others who he deems beneath him. To sum it up he's really not charming or good looking but could provide a comfortable life for you and is very much interested in you.

ok, guy #2 is very handsome. He is considerate, thoughtful and charming. Talking to him you realize you share some common interests and are interested in getting to know more about him. He however is not wealthy and is barely scraping by. He is living with his parents while he is going to college and works part time. Things with this guy would not be worry free, but he is interesting, likable and a good person.

who would you be more inclined to get with?

• guy 1 who is wealthy and financially stable but not attractive and a jerk
    4% (1)
  • Guy 2 who is attractive, considerate, charming but financially strapped
    96% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Sidenote irony here: Girls can't win with this question. According to a lot of guys at GaG, if we choose handsome and broke, we're shallow. If we choose ugly but stable, we're gold diggers.

Just a lighthearted observation.

I voted B. No amount of money will make me happy if I'm not attracted to my partner.

• That seems to be quite a dilemma then, it does seems lot of guys see it that way

What Girls Said 7

• I could not date someone I wasn't attracted to physically, I would need both. Wealth does not make someone who I would normally find attractive attractive and being financially strapped and handsome isn't the the best either- If i had to pay for everything what good would that be? It's not equal.

• Guy 2 seems like the obvious choice.

• In the long run I will be happier because choice B treats me right and I don't need his money because I can make my own. Also I wouldn't be with choice A because he's an asshole regardless of weight and money.

• I've dealt with guy 1 before. Not fun at all. Pick guy 2.

• Nothing beats being a good person.

• Well this is pretty simple.
    An attractive guy who is charming vs an ugly jerk
    I think I will take the attractive nice guy.

• Wouldn't date either of them tbh. I'm at that point in my life where I can reject a guy because he hasn't gotten his shit together yet.