Would You Or Wouldn't You date a short girl?

Guys, would you date a girl that is 4 feet 10 inches tall ( my height) and she is about your age. ( what ever your age is.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm cool with either taller or shorter then me Being about 6.2 there aren't as many as tall but I have seen them. This is going to be different for guys As sad it sounds many guys feel that women taller then them are a bad thing because it makes them feel like their less of a guy. And for them to bad that they pass up a women over there height. This is due to the old adage of bigger is better. So these guys feel they own the world around a girl that is shorter then them.

Nature is a bit player in this also. We as humans in the past have always picked mates that were perceived through either size or ability to be better then the other in order to survive. But now that women don't really need the man to hunt and gather food for them or act as the protector form the wild animals things are changing.

What Guys Said 6

• If I'm attracted to her I would date her no matter what height she was

• ohh yeah short for me is a major turn on and tall is the off switch. Then again I'm only 5 foot and 10 inches, so naturally I like em small.

• if she has a good personality and is cute, sure :]

• If ur a nice and pretty girl then it doesn't matter. Hell yea!

• Shorts girls are hot!

• IF she was cute sure!

What Girls Said 0