He rejected me HARD?

This guy i used to know, rejected me HARD, i left for about a year , i was busy with school and stuff, he took it as an offence and literally rejected me hard after i asked to meet him twice, he said hurtful stuff, he said i was ''low life'' and that my life or my past isn't his problem. When i told him if he was sure he never wanted to see me? and i told him that i will no longer acknowledge him as a person and pretty much dead in my eyes if he thats sure what he wants and he just said... ok, you are acting tough as if you would. I said ok goodbye, he just said ok. Later i found out he has been ''dating'' this butt ugly girl for over a year and he didn't even say ''listen i have a gf'' he just said, are we going to have sex or what, and im only willing to see you , if you have sex with me. Who says that? he is not a man in my eyes, and i almost fell in love with guy... how can i make the pain stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep reminding yourself what an ass he is and you'll get over it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep reminding yourself that you dodged a bullet here. I just read what you posted and I can't believe he was seeing someone else, yet asking to have sex with you? Who does that!!!

Seriously, you dodged a bullet. If he disrespects his actual girlfriend like that, what would he have done if he was with you? Sounds like he doesn't have respect for the girls he is with.

He's also projecting what he is onto you. "Low life" and complaining about your past. Ummmm, you were in school, most likely bettering yourself. How does that make you a low life exactly?

This guy sounds like he has problems. in my opinion the best way to make the pain stop is invest in yourself. Pump yourself up by doing things you love. Build up that self-esteem. Get your hair done, buy some new clothes, do things for yourself. Hang out with your friends and keep that negativity out of your life.

What Guys Said 1

• He would see you only for sex hmm just leave this shit person I doubt if he will find real love in his life with this personality

What Girls Said 1

• Just realize he was an asshole and you dodged a bullet. You should just be happy that you don't have to deal with him anymore.