Guys, do you feel disposable sometimes?

So the other day I reactivated my Tinder account and I admit it was a pretty bad idea. I used it for 3 days and got around 30 matches, most which didn't respond and the others I wasn't particularly interested in meeting up with. Anyway, I actually did meet with one of my Tinder matches and this is what happened:

Obviously, she didn't really look like her pictures at all. In fact, if I met her in real-life, I would have never even thought to ask her out. Anyway, her appearance isn't really that important, she was kind of a nice person but she had pretty much nothing to offer me or the conversation except a few weird club stories. Despite this, I could feel how picky she was and the amount of confidence I was contending with seemed really exaggerated given what she actually had to offer. She showed me her Tinder and she had literally 1000 matches. How is that possible?

Anyway, does anyone else feel like they are just disposable or dispensable sometimes? I deleted Tinder again because I think the whole thing is ridiculous, but I feel like the rift in how males and females are perceiving themselves is growing and in general, I feel like no one really appreciates me (or really HAS to appreciate me). What do guys/girls think? On just a human level, this hurts a bit...

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder is just a bad idea in general, I think. As a female who gets plenty of matches on Tinder, it also makes me feel a certain level of mistrust for humanity. You see, all Tinder does for me is make me feel like a piece of meat to be lusted after. All the guys I've met are only ever interested in meaningless sex, and it makes me question my status as an individual with thoughts and feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, Im sure many girls do get far more matches than men do, I think this goes for most dating sites/apps. And it happens to me too, I feel for you man, hug

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone is disposable in a way. Don't stress it

What Guys Said 2

• Not 'feel', we ARE disposable.

• Do I feel disposable? Nuh uh and why? Because I don't allow myself to be disposable. You're on Tinder, it's full of thirsty men looking to get laid and these women have all the power in the game of two-and-fro because those men give them the power.