How much is in a kiss?

The last girl I was dating, I got along with great and always had a blast when I was with her. When we started to get more romantic and physical we started making out and I was really not into it. Don't get me wrong I love kissing but it was almost boring. Nothing like other girls I had dated. Well needless to say after that the momentum was shot and we soon parted ways.

Which gets me curious. Is the kiss the most important thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it isn't the most important, but it usually happens quite frequently so it'd be nice if it was pleasing, wouldn't it?

I mean you can name a ton of important things, then you can name a ton of frequent things. I would say it has to do with a persons likes/dislikes and pet peeves and things like that.

What Girls Said 4

• It turns me off right away if guy is a bad kisser. Though, I agree with Melester. Maybe she's not experienced on that topic. You should guide her way to beneath the magical rainbow.. *wink wink*

• If you don't like the way a girl makes you feel, teach her!

Make moans or "Mmm" sounds when your kissing to encourage the good things. Girls like to please their guys, you just have to show us what you like!

• The first Kiss will tell you all!

I've gone out on my many dates in the past and if I didn't feel any chemistry in the first kiss then I know from there it's not going to work out. I went out on a date with an unbelievable guy about 3 weeks ago, we had so many things in common we really enjoyed each others company. Then came the first kiss. I felt his kiss in my heart and soul. We both felt the same about it, because we talked about the kiss in one our phone conversations. Words can not explain what I felt that night!

I've never fallen in love with a guy on a first date. But I think I had fallen in love with him!

What the magic of a kiss can do!

• Yes, I certainly think that kisses have a deeper meaning to them. You maybe attracted to this girl at an intellectual level, you may like her personality. If you click 'mentally' and 'emotionally' sometimes the partner automatically because physically attractive. I dated a guy who was extremely intelligence, understood me very well, and I could talk to for hours at a time. We enjoyed each others company --- up until the first kiss. There was no spark. It was flat. At that point I realized that we did not find each other very physically appealing (it lacked that spark, that initial heat). I talked myself into thinking that I really liked his looks and found him attractive. But, unfortunately I was deceiving myself. If their was a natural physical chemistry there, your kiss wouldn't have been so flat and boring. Perhaps you enjoy this girls company, but are really truly physically attracted to her.

What Guys Said 1

• Some people need pointers or advice on how to make you happy. I had to teach someone I was involved with what worked for me, and she became extremely good at it later on. And loved performing for me because I took the time to help her out.

If you date a dead fish again, give her some pointers, and hopefully she becomes a live wire.