Girls, Why did my girl delete my Facebook post on her wall?

I said morning babe ! Did you get my text? Xxx

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you her boyfriend?

• Sounds like something weird is going on there. You should ask her about it.

What Girls Said 7

• She probably doesn't feel comfortable that her friends/family on Facebook can see your "good morning" post. I would honestly feel weird about it as well. Your relationship is with her, not with everyone else. It might seem like a harmless post but those kinds of comments should be left privately on message.

Either that, or she's cheating on you by hiding your relationship with her.

• ooo No! I'm glad she deleted that. That's too much.
    I had a guy once that I was talking to and I forgot to reply to his message because that's just typical me.. He went on instagram, snapchat, and messaged me a few more times. I ended up blocking him everywhere.
    Don't be that guy or she'll block you everywhere. Just text her and if she doesn't reply then move on. You shouldn't always have to be the one to text first.

• I don't wanna sound rude but that looks weird to a girl. If you would have sent it to her in a message it probably would have been more effective.

• If her family also follows her maybe she thought it would be weird for them to see that

• She might be seeing someone else.

• I don't think she would be that stupid , to date behind my back when I have her nude pics on me. She told me to not show anyone and I haven't

• You never know

• I'd ask her about it if I were you.

• She's either talking to other men, or she doesn't want anyone to know she's with you.