How do I show my sexual interest to him?

I really like this man, he is very smart and dedicated to his job. We have flirt a bit. Anyway, lately I've been having this sexual drive for him, I would love to f u c k him, but I don't know how to signal this intentions to him. Is more of a sexual drive with him. How can I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women like this piss me off so damn much.

• there's no reason to be pissed off about it. It just demonstrates that you should not consider committing to a woman who isn't desperate to fuck you. Because if she's -really- attracted to you, she'll be dying to have sex. Do NOT waste your effort on a woman who isn't this into you.

• @0112358 thank you, I finally feel someone understands my side! 😊👍🏼

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't approach someone and discuss the subject like an adult, you shouldn't be having sex. That being said, just ask him to spend time with you, preferably in an intimate atmosphere, so the intention of being intimate is clear. If he absolutely isn't interested in pursuing a sexual relationship (or any relationship) he'll decline.

What Guys Said 9

• 2|0
  • Be direct, say you are attracted to him and would like to have sex with him

Or, just ask him directly, 'Would you like to fuck me'?

• Ask him out or chat him up and ask for his number Or be super direct and tell him your horny.

• Take him back to your place and slip into something more comfortable if he doesn't get the hint then be forward and unzip his pants

• Invite him over for a movie or something, nothing to actiony. Then just move closer to him and make plenty of body contact. Groping him or guiding if hand to your body will really send the right signal.
    If you want to be blunt just go to the bathroom and come back topless, that'll get him going.

• Are u a co worker? How do you relate with him. Flirting is a way as you relate with him and he accepts you. You just get a little more imminent with him. If he reacts happy with what you say... then ask him that you feeling really wet or you want to taste him. or sometimes wish you were in me. that would get his mo jo going. Worst thing he could say sorry I am involve with someone else.

• Grab his package and tell him you want him. Simple.

• Is this site full of trolls or are people really becoming this dumb?

• Surprise suck his cock when he pulls down his drawers for the urinal 10/10 will get him hard and he will cum

What Girls Said 2

• Men are simple creatures haha no offenses just move your tail and show your bits! lol haha!

• Tell him you want that dick. Men appreciate women that know what they want.