Men be dead honest?

had a girl in my class she's hot. We never really talked and keep in mind she had plenty time to make a move. Well we now graduated. She barely added me on ig. Lately she's been liking my selfie pics and sometimes comments on my stuff. It was my bday last night. She said "we should take our cars out for a spin & wow nice exhaust you have on your car *in love emoji face". I also wrote a post saying "kinda want a babe & kinda dont" and she liked it. I've had gfs in the past im not ugly. When my friends asked her about me she said "hes a cool guy".

Could she like me? Or is she just being friendly? You guys remember back in high school days usually the person who likes you the're friends will come to you and ask you if you like the're friend because that person is too shy to talk to you? This never happened so this can be she doesn't like me.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to her and become friends with her.

What Guys Said 0