Girls would you get a perm?

I have been going with my boyfriend for about 10 months. He wants to get a perm and asked me to get one with him. I want to at least give it a try but I have heard so many bad things about them. Would you get a perm?

• Yes
    11% (2)
  • No
    89% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a perm when I was in high school and it was fun having really defined curls. You can get loose curls or tight curls or just your bangs or ends done. Why not investigate different types of perms and see if any appeal to you?

What Girls Said 5

• My mom permed my hair every 6 weeks for the first 12 years of my life. Until I went directly from getting the perm to my friend's house where she straightened it.

I'd probably get one for kicks if I felt like it.

• I got a perm last December and it was great. You can actually get a soft perm, so it's more waves than curls, and it actually did wonders for my hair, and I wasn't constantly needing to brush it or whatever. My hair is much thicker now, and I still have waves in my hair a year later. It was such a good decision of mine!

• no not really!

• No never. I tried curlers in my hair and I had a short blonde afro which looked awful

• 0|0