Would have a serious Relashionships with someone who's slept around alot?

Would you get into a serious Relashionships with a guy or girl who's slept around a lot... I don't think I would just thinking about how abuch of other people have had her way with her kinda grosses me out... and I know I wouldn't want the mother of my children to be a slut... i know some people give it up easy and are good nice people but id never get into anything serious. just wondering what others think, would you care or not?

• don't care if he/she has slept around a lot
    13% (3)25% (3)17% (6)Vote
  • I do care and would not date het
    61% (14)58% (7)60% (21)Vote
  • other
    26% (6)17% (2)23% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah no i wouldn't get into it either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not but it's not really a choice exactly, it's just something that emotionally bothers me and changes how I feel about a girl.

Although I may be willing to try and work through my feelings if she's the most attractive girl I've every met. Although that's unlikely since the girls with the most colorful sexual histories are usually kinda average looking.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't sleep around. Ergo would not get with them.

• I do care and would not date him.

• That's because I never slept around either. I expect the same in return.

What Guys Said 1

• When I started dating my girlfriend she was known to sleep around a lot. I didn't really care too much only problem is she kept doing it after we were dating

• Yeah people always say they can changw, but I've seen and hear it time and time again. I've come ro realize that once a slut always a slut...