Hey teenage boys, what are some good first date ideas that doesn't cost a lot of money?

There's lots of things to do on your first date, but you don't wanna spend a ton because you either don't have the money in the first place, or you don't want to waste money on someone you may not talk to again. What are some fun, cheap first date ideas? What would you wanna do?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I went geocaching with my crush the first two times we hung out, and we both thought/still think it was a great idea.

I would also like:
    -Amusement park
    -Walking around town
    -Finding places to sit around and talk
    -Combine any of the above with people watching

I dunno. I feel like I'm the only guy, actually the only person, who would wanna just sit on a bench with someone for hours and talk whenever we feel like talking.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on what you like to do. One of the best first dates I ever had was a hike. I brought her up to a mountain range not far from where she lives. It was about 6 miles round trip but the view from the top was amazing and we had a little picnic up there. The view on the trial was pretty good too because she wanted to walk in front going up a few of the hills...

• Why not a walk in the forest? You could go around and explore, and maybe find a few cool things :)