I only go off of what you give me. what?

I don't understand what he means when he said I only go off what u mean. we r just chatting

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a way to describe being shallow and only wanting to reflect on things you bring up, or in the same way. Like he wouldn't talk music unless you bring up music cause he doesn't want to offend a metal head with country. Or being too energetic when you're very quiet. I think it's just an explanation for anti-confidence. Or he is determined to fit being himself completely within what you appear to accept. Or won't be himself. I've had girls say similar things and it ended up being really annoying.

• does he like me

• thabk you explain his befit well z yes it is extremely annoying I just want him to say he wants me I understand though we live he away and I have a child... but so does he... did this girl like you? or no

• Probably. No bother reason to walk on eggshells. I just get annoyed by it very quickly.

What Girls Said 1

• well if ur just chatting, and I'm assuming you've never met, then all he knows about you comes from what u choose to tell him. that's basically what he means. maybe he'd like u to be more open? the sentence could carry a few intentions. really depends.

• we have been doing stuff walk parks, eat