Guys, when do you say that a girl is high maintenance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Has higher than normal expectations; has a greater requirement for affection or attention; has more needs and/or demands and therefore more difficult or challenging.
    Doesn't equate to money or material possessions alone but may be needy in emotional attention and affection;picky, bratty, likes things her way, takes pride in her appearance, finicky. Usually very well put together and usually independent therefore requiring a lot out of a man to keep up with her.

• isn't it good for a girl to be independent and well put? normally guys love that, right?

• To some extent yes. But these things get annoying like being picky, bratty, liking shit her way, finicky, needy for attention, etc.

• you have a point. I think I know someone like that so I kind get what you mean. thanks

What Guys Said 4

• When she requires relatively more energy than the rest of the female population (with whom he mingles) for a comparable amount of appreciation.

• care to elaborate? like what scenarios?

• Like if I forget to text a girl back on day 1 and she never texts me back again because she feels insulted vs. the girl that will respond after I hit her up on day 2 because she accepts the fact that I was legitimately busy on day 1.

• okay! I'll keep that in mind.

She could have interpreted that as you changed your mind. I might see it that way (referring to 1st scenario)

• When she requires more energy than my female friends.

• When she's always unsatisfied with everything

• If they are so needy that they prevent me from accomplishing my regular mandatory daily tasks.

• that is too much... like she controls you. would that be the same with being clingy?

• Yes, absolutely. Neither partner should "control" the other

What Girls Said 2

• When her profile has a pink apple wallpaper!

• All girls should be high maintaince. don't let these fools you're too much to be put up with.

• All guys should be high maintenance

• Not all girls have to be high maintenance.

• yeah. I know what you mean. Once a guy told me I am not high maintenance and she compared me to another girl in terms of physical appearance, it should be a compliment and i didn't feel that way. More like I am easy or something...