I'm 15 he's 23 what do I do?

While I was at the grocery store I met a boy. At first sight I thought he was 19 so I was totally fine with giving him my number. We texted and talked over the phone for a few days when he told me that he's 23 years old, has an ex-fiance, and a daughter. He asked if his kid was a deal breaker and I stupidly said no. It took me 2 days to finally say hey I'm not 23. He said "you're like 17 huh?" And I said yes. But I'm really 15. He said that he'd still want to be with me because of my personality and how close we are now, because 17 is a good age. I really like him but he's 8 years older than me. I don't know what I should do. I really like him, he's so sweet and understanding. He's really mature and I like that in guys. I'm scared because I don't want to get pregnant or anything. but he's an amazing guy. He's like the male version of me. My mom met him too. She jokes around and says he's a murderer, she doesn't want him and I do date but she's fine with it. My little brother git furious cuz he doesn't Wana see me with anyone, especially a guy who's 8 years older than me. I'm still talking to him but I don't know what to do. My mom is fine with him 100% cuz he's a gentleman toward me. Should I tell him my real age? Or tell him to get lost?

• Tell him real age
  • Tell him to get lost

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Girl don't do it! Come now!

• I think your just going to give that guy in so much trouble..!

• Dear that's illegal. Tell him the truth, leave him be, and find someone your own age.