Your way of saying I love you?

How do tell your loved one that you love him/her

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I pick up little things if I see them, like his favorite candy or something related to sports teams he likes

Kiss on the cheek for no reason

Physically touching him whenever possible (holding hands, leaning into him while watching TV, knees touching under a table and such)

Sexually make it about him with no expectations of returning the favor (BJ while he just lays back and enjoys, for instance )

Compliment him about looks, sexual prowess, decisions, strength physically and emotionally

Listen to him, not just hear him. Ask for advice on issues I face.

My ways must work; he finally told me he loves me after ten months last night and when I said I loved him too, he said, "I know."

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I usually yell it at people because expressing love is difficult for me.

"I love you, [name]! ! ! ! !"

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I used to buy her books (remember those?) about subjects she was really into. She preferred that to jewelry. I'd sometimes tease her about how she liked Bartok, but she knew that was in good fun. I complimented her on her talent for music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have a girlfriend but I'm working on a song which I'll sing to propose my future girlfriend 🎶
    ...😁

1|0
    0|1
    • Like m gonna lose you -meghan trainor and john legend... it is a good one.. specially the main line s of song😁

• Show All
    • No worries✌

• Have a good day 😊

• I don't #edge

1|0
    0|0
  • a Fist Bump

0|0
    0|0
  • by saying
    I love you

0|0
    0|0
  • I hug her, kiss her forehead and say 'Te amo'

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• I
    -tell him so
    -call him an idiot (playfully)
    -call him a meanie (playfully)
    -poke his belly button
    -hug him a lot
    -tell him he's mine
    -so ridiculous things around him (like mess with his hair or grab his arm and tell him it's mine now so he can't have it).

1|0
    0|0