Im currently talking to a cute guy and its going great, is this a trapper? ?

So normally when a convo goes really good with guys on dating apps it never turns out good.

And anyone have any flirting and convo tips?
Never mind. . He Just wrote "do you wanna come over and have a glass wine with me?" Why are guys like this 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by trapper?

• I ment to write "a trap" but it change it to trapper and I didn't notice before after I posted it

• But why use so much energy on it? Are they Just disregarding assholes?

• You have to understand it's hard for some guys to find the right girl. So, they invest in the girl for a while, set it up, and then use her when they need to have sex while stringing her along to make her think he cares. If he does it correctly, the return on investment could be months of sex before she catches on.

Most Helpful Girl

• How are we supposed to know if he's trying to trap you or not? You haven't even shared the particular conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• He is most likely telling you what you want to here. Hell that's what I do, I've had years of practice shagging online ho's

• Those Guys are such asshole why are thewasting my time? ? Why make me belive there was any shot at all?

• Im on badoo and tinder. .. Just deleted pof and okcupid

• Tinder and POF Is kind were I go to just hook up. Go to a nice site Luke match. com or something lots career/goal minded dolmen there. you want find a man not a lol boy ;)

• Most guys are like that thats why you make the guy wait

• That what im doing and why i told him to fuck off. . Ok, I didn't do that I Just told him "no thanks "

• Yes there are still good guys why you anonymous lol

• Not always. I met my boyfriend online. I met a few nice guys online who were as interested in a relationship as in getting laid.

I do think which site you choose and how you use them has a big impact though.

What Girls Said 0