Guys, would you date me?

Guys, would you date me?I look like this

And my body looks like this. I am quite fat.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good to me. Yes, I would date you.

What Guys Said 50

• I'm not gonna lie and say you look great--or try to be mean. You're not fat. You're kinda thick, but not fat. Fat is when it really warps your body type and facial structure. Your face isn't fat at all, maybe just barely, and your body is alright. It's not personally my preference, I probably couldn't do it. I couldn't date someone I'm not sexually attracted to. You have a cute face, but body types are important, no matter what anyone says. Particularly for males, as we're different from females: naturally. Females can more readily date someone they're not physically attracted to and become attracted to them based on other characteristics. It doesn't exactly work that way for males. There has to be a base level of attractiveness. Which I'm sure you would fit for quite a few, actually.

Really though, at that weight, it wouldn't take too much to lose it. I don't think it's an unhealthy weight, which is all that ultimately matters; but it's no secret that thinner is generally viewed as more attractive. So, if you wanted to increase your chances of finding a guy, losing a bit of weight (and not overdoing it or refusing to eat, because that's not how you lose weight. If you don't eat for a couple days or so--or something like that--your body goes into starvation mode and hangs on to as much fat as it can in the future: you have to eat healthily to lose weight).

You're at a healthy weight, in my opinion, from what I can tell; but, that doesn't mean you couldn't be healthier. People will mouth off a bunch of "you're beautiful just the way you are" bullshit, but if I would have bought that, I would never have had to fix my fucked up teethe. I might have been beautiful in some superficial way, but that didn't mean I was going to find a date with fucked up teethe. That's just something attractive people say so less attractive people don't go after them with pitchforks and torches. Or unattractive people say to defend themselves.

And, it really depends on your lifestyle. If you gained weight due to unhealthy eating, then it's just going to snowball and get worse and worse.

But, in my personal opinion, if you don't like something about yourself, you should attempt to change it. If it's fine to you, then it's fine to you. It just matters how you view yourself and what your goals are. If other peoples' opinions are important to you, then they are. It's not a shameful thing. Everyone cares what people think about them, somehow. Otherwise there would be no posts like this.

• Well I am working on my body at the moment :) plus I have a boyfriend so I am good thank you :)

• Ah. I assumed. Poorly. Sorry.

• Yes would love too
    If u have a good personality

• No you are not fat! Who ever the hell gave you that opinion of yourself needs to have a piano dropped on their head. You are beautiful, and your body looks well proportioned to me.
    Yes I would date you.

• You look extremely cute... Eyes <3

• Fat? Wth? You look great. Of course I would date you. But if you didn't have self confidence, it might not last. You look beautiful. Be proud.

• Well I am older then you are but age means not a heck of a lot now a days.. it only tells one how long you have been on the planet.. I would date you for sure.. your picture is very sweet looking.. but really, looks do not mean a lot.. it is how you conduct your self and the personalty that one has

• Ohh yes, you're definitely my type.

• No way, Faye, you're too young.

• Aren't you that Finish girl? You're perfectly fine. I like you.

• You look great, I wouldn't say your fat and would definitely date you

• Nothing wrong giving you. You're quite pretty :)

• Friends are good right?

• I would date you. 😊

• Ugh, quite the lies and quit the fishing.
    You look very attractive.
    Nice haircut

• Sure thing boss

• why do normal looking chicks ask this? its like they all know and ask.

the fat ugly ones rarely ask lol

• Tell me a little more about yourself before I can decide

• 1st you are not fat. You young women have an unrealistic idea of body image. If I was in your age group I wouldn't hesitate to ask you out.

• You are not fat I swear I wish I could throw a sandwich at half the girls that say there fat when there not!!!

• Well I agree on the girls who really are skinny but I am definitelt chubby. But working on it :)

• Please eat a sandwich if I have to I will make it... Know what I'll even throw chips in or French fries. Really though you are beautiful, and yes I would date you. But a girl that eats is very attractive remember that.

• going only by the looks... yes :)

• Your dateable and your not fat silly

• I would date u if u didn't think so lowly of urself

• Yes, I would.

• You're quite fat? Are we looking at the same picture?

• Well chubby at least but I am working on it

• If chubby, then slightly chubby. But I'm not sure I'd consider you even chubby.

• I think you'd look better without the forelock.

• Oh it's funny because 99% think I look better with it :D but world is full of opinions of course :)

• You do look big.

• Lol no shit sherlock? I own a mirror thank you very much :D not everyone is just so superficial :)

• BULL SHIT, I don't believe that for a damn second. @asker

• probably when you are in heels. @asker

• Yeah why not? You seem lovely

• wtf? you're not close to fat.

• What's your personality like?

• Depending on your age...

Yes... yes I would date you.

• I don't know about dating, but id tap you...

• More from Guys
    20