Can she (or I) overcome this?

I'm dating a girl who has beatiful face, great intelligence, style, interests... but I don't enjoy her body. Is it worth to "reject" her only because of that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say so. If you find her body so unattractive that you're here asking us a question about it, it's safe to say you're not going to overcome this. Move on. Find someone who you do feel attracted to, and let her find someone who appreciates her body the way it is. Trust me, she doesn't want to be with someone who would be asking this question in regard to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't like her, yout don't like her.

It's kind of shallow, but we all are anyway so whatever.

What Girls Said 5

• She sounds pretty awesome for all those things you listed. It's not really about overlooking that one thing. Its about accepting her as a whole package. We can't assemble people to make them into the perfect person we want. We're human and if thats the only imperfection you find in her I would honestly think its a win for you. But bottomline is that you should ask yourself if you likeher enough to overlook that. If you dont, then you dont really like her. Hope this helps :)

• If you honestly like her, you would like all of her. Not just her personality and brain, but also her body. If you can't come to like all of her, there is no point, because eventually you will just keep getting tired of how she doesn't have your ideal body type. If you feel as if your body type standards for her isn't up to par, then clearly you should end the relationship or just realize that she is who she is and you can't change it, so deal with it.

• Well if you don't like her body then she doesn't deserve you , she has all these things that don't come in a lot of girls these days they're like rare a body is very common just like the money but if you don't like her like I said she doesn't deserve you she's too good inside for you I guess 🙁

• Let it go man

• What don't you like about her body?

• It isn't specific thing, her body type isn't just my type.

What Guys Said 1

• If you reject her because of her body then you're not serious about her.