He didn't called me before the date to arrange and confirm, or even on the day itself today!

Hey guys/girls, hope you all are doing well!

Well, a month ago I met this guy.. 3 Weeks ago I went out with him on a first date. It was fun but we didn't kiss or sleep around! So that said, at the end of the date he asked me if I felt something for a second date with him.. I said yes. After this he called me often and I would text him sometimes. He was looking forward to the second date today.

But we hadn't planned exactly a time or place to meet each other.

the last time we spoke was 2days before the date.

So how can this be? He was so looking forward to it, and we even had contact 2 days before! I called him the evening before, he called me back.. but then he didn't pick up the phone. It was 10 pm then.

SO what do y'all think?

I am feeling quite sad... bye!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like something else came up. Please take this personally, your time is very valueable and he took it for granted. You could've planned something else to do on that evening v/s sitting wondering whether he will call or not. Whatever happened to him that evening, a phone call or even a text would've been better than no call - no show. If you decide to go out with him again, listen very well to his last excuse and make sure that it makes sense. Also, don't be so eager to accept his next date plans. Let him sit around "pending" like you did that night. It's not a tit for tat just keeping it real, end the end, he will respect you for it. Good Luck!