Is it the right time to ask him where are we heading?

Been seeing him for a month, we see each other almost every day. We do a lot of physical contact (kissing, cuddling, hugging, holding hands etc), P. D. A, he has met my family and some of my closest friends too.

Should this be the right time to ask him what are we? Or should I wait a nit longer?

• Wait
  • Ask him
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D
We haven't had sex yet just incase some of you are wondering

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I feel like you should've asked before meeting the family as when you introduce them- what do you introduce him as haha, Anyway sounds like you're headed in the right direction!

• We live so close to each other and i still live with my parents so like it or not he have to meet them haha. At first I introduced him as a friend but now they know we're seeing each other.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!