Do guys like girls who are awkward in conversations?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that I don't like the girl, it's that I don't like the conversation generally. It can be cute, but at the same time I hate the expectation that I have to carry the conversation. Eventually it's just a chore to get anything out of you, otherwise it's cute, just don't be awkward about how awkward you are. Laugh it off, roll with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a pretty awkward person, and I've had several guys who seemed to think it was actually cute (they said it, not me). I can't speak for how common it is to like awkwardness, but I can assure you that there are guys out there who apparently find it endearing.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends, I usually go for the confident but quiet type. But there can be something intriguing about the shy awkward girls.

• It's not that I 'like' them, but I don't really mind those awkward conversations if I like the girl!

• lol its perfectly fine!! but it would be hard af to talk to you as i am quiet and all... you gotta show you interested tho.. as long as you inichate conversation... lol if i tried to talk to you and you were awkward... i would feel like youd think im a creep lol and have no interest in me... you just need to show you want to conversate.. if your awkward then smile more and you'll seem like an introvert cutie. 😉 lol thats exactly what i do im shy as f i just smile and laugh a lot 😊 it dont matter if your awkward... just shoot him a cute smile and his heart will melt😉 a cute smile means everything!!😊 i hoped i helped!
    please look at my questions as we have similar personalites 😊😊

• it's not that guys don't like. but the conversation is awkward

• I accept it cause I have awkward conversation so I do not feel as awkward from her point of view

• For the most part no.
    A little bit of awkwardness can be cute though.

• Depends like a mild awkward but i like girls who initiatiate convo

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I do!