Do guys like girls who are awkward in conversations?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that I don't like the girl, it's that I don't like the conversation generally. It can be cute, but at the same time I hate the expectation that I have to carry the conversation. Eventually it's just a chore to get anything out of you, otherwise it's cute, just don't be awkward about how awkward you are. Laugh it off, roll with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a pretty awkward person, and I've had several guys who seemed to think it was actually cute (they said it, not me). I can't speak for how common it is to like awkwardness, but I can assure you that there are guys out there who apparently find it endearing.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends, I usually go for the confident but quiet type. But there can be something intriguing about the shy awkward girls.

• It's not that I 'like' them, but I don't really mind those awkward conversations if I like the girl!

• lol its perfectly fine!! but it would be hard af to talk to you as i am quiet and all... you gotta show you interested tho.. as long as you inichate conversation... lol if i tried to talk to you and you were awkward... i would feel like youd think im a creep lol and have no interest in me... you just need to show you want to conversate.. if your awkward then smile more and you'll seem like an introvert cutie. πŸ˜‰ lol thats exactly what i do im shy as f i just smile and laugh a lot 😊 it dont matter if your awkward... just shoot him a cute smile and his heart will meltπŸ˜‰ a cute smile means everything!!😊 i hoped i helped!
    please look at my questions as we have similar personalites 😊😊

• it's not that guys don't like. but the conversation is awkward

• I accept it cause I have awkward conversation so I do not feel as awkward from her point of view

• For the most part no.
    A little bit of awkwardness can be cute though.

• Depends like a mild awkward but i like girls who initiatiate convo

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I do!