Do you like girls based on looks or personality? Be honest. I won't judge. (I have to put a question mark ignore it) ?

Do you see a girl with pretty curves or hair and go head over heels, or learn about her personality before falling in love?

• Do you notice a girl's eyes first,
  • body,
  • smile/other facial features,
  • something else.

Most Helpful Guy

• here's how it goes down
    you notice the girls body (check)
    then you look at the face to make sure this girl isn't crusty (check)
    if the girls face is good enough, you can look over some physical "deficiencies"
    then you get to know the girl and she's not a bitch or anything (check)

the only other way is if you meet her through someone else. then it's generally that you like her for her personality is more likely what you get attracted to, first.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard that when it comes to porn. Men will be looking at the chicks face majority of the time.

So the second a guy see's a girl they normally think."She's boneable."

Then if there is anything interesting to her they will try to get to know her better to see if they should pursue further or not.

What Guys Said 19

• I never 'fall' for a girl due to her looks. I may feel attracted to her, but I would fall for her only if I liked her personality. Also, even if I don't find a girl attractive initially, but I gradually learn that she has a kickass personality, then I'd still fall hard for her! :)

• I did not answer the poll as my answer was not there.. the personalty for sure.. looks are a ways down the list, but never have I went after a girl based on her looks.. and I have met some very nice women and that makes me smile a lot.. it made them smile as well

• If I can see her face to face, the first thing I look is her eyes, then other facial features, then her body.
    Obviously I will only like her if her personality is good, therefore personality is the most important.

• Ok, if I have never met a girl, and I just see her somewhere, the physical features, face and body wise tell me if I'm attracted or not to her. This is the initial attraction that makes me want to try and purse her. If I get to talk to her and see her personality, that determines if I still am attracted to her or not, so if we connect with personality and I like hers, then I will try dating her, but if not, and not, depending if I really dislike her personality or just don't think we'd work, is how I'd deside if I would still be there friend or just let her go. It's a 50/50 thing, Physical attraction reals me in, and personality connection is what makes me want to stay with her/purse her

• It's both. Looks mean nothing if she bores me to death. It's a combination of both. If I like a woman's personality then she becomes better looking to me.

• Personality, her priorities/choises and general behavior. Sure, looks are just for first-impression but if you're not rushing, and to find someone of quality, you take your time to know them on a deeper level.

• I will notice her facial features & body structure.

• Looks attract me, personality is what keeps me interested

• Looks get me interested, personality keeps me interested

• First notice the looks, then fall in love with her personality.

• Body then you can fall in love with there personality if its the right one

• Approach based on looks, date based on personality

• Finding a girl's looks attractive is a solid requirement for me. If she's not attractive to me, no interest forms.

• Looks gets me interested, personality makes me stay.

• Face, body, talk to discover personality.

• It's a little of both. Definitely more personality, though.

• Looks are nice and all, but personality is much better, and to compare girls to cars (sorry) chrome won't get you home

• I like them more on personality, but I want to have sex with them based on looks.

• First the face, including eyes and hair, followed by legs, and body shape ;)

What Girls Said 1

• No, I judge them based on their personalities.